lunedì 12 gennaio 2009

My immortal...

"...I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears, and if you have to leave. I wish that you would just leave, 'cause your presence still lingers here. And it won't leave me alone. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase, when you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears, I held your hand through all of these years, but you still have all of me. You used to captivate me, by your resonating life. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind, your face it haunts, my once pleasant dreams, your voice it chased away. All the sanity in me I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me, I've been alone all along...".

...Dedicata ad una mia indimenticabile amica cui condividevamo la stessa passione per gli Evanescence...Buona vita.
Ellie

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

ricorda ogni sempre è per sempre.
RICORDI?

E L L I E ha detto...

Senzanome...forse so chi sei.E' verissimo, ogni sempre è per sempre...Ogni ricordo è per sempre.Non si può e non si deve dimenticare il passato.Io lo guardo con estrema serenità e benevolenza...Allo stesso modo,non si può smettere di voler bene tutto d'un colpo.Le strade si possono dividere, come è successo, ma si può portare per sempre nel cuore un affetto profondo.Dalla mia parte non può arrivarti che bene, niente parole contrarie, niente segreti da svelare, niente critiche;sarebbe come remar contro se stessi.Che la vita sia generosa con te.

E L L I E ha detto...

...spero comunque tu sia la persona che io penso,senzanome, altrimenti avrò fatto una tremenda gaffe!